Part Time CFO
When you are growing a business, you will eventually reach a point where a bookkeeper/accountant simply isn’t enough. Although your needs will be great, you may not still be able to afford to hire a professional on a full-time basis, and that’s fine. With Mac Reed and Associates, our part-time CFO services will allow you to get the same professional support as you would as if you had a full-time accountant on board. We will be the readily available sounding board that will help you through your tough business decisions, allowing you more time to focus on adding new lines for revenue, and eventually expanding your business.
Some of the benefits of having a part-time CFO/ Controller are:
- You have a professional who can help you establish strong financial controls in your business to better manage your assets, reduce cost and increase profits.
- Training and review of your internal processes, and development of procedures if necessary.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Loan negotiation and financial package preparation for banks/investors.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Custom designed collection procedures.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Merger and acquisition assistance.
Call Today or request to receive a FREE consultation.