We help you avoid the common hazards that many new small business owners make, placing their new business in jeopardy. And if you already own a business, we will equip you with knowledge to better understand your current and future business’ financial status.
Because success lies in your plan and approach, we will work with you to form a feasible plan of action to achieve maximum profitability and secure longevity in your startup or current business.
Thinking of owning your own business? Or do you want to know if your current business is truly profitable?
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure (C Corp, S Corp, Partnership, LLC or Sole Proprietorship) that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start. Please complete the form below to learn more about our Business Formation and Consultation Services.
Call Today or request to receive a FREE consultation.