TAX PREPARATION & PLANNINGEver changing tax laws and requirements will remove your focus from your business. Likewise, filing mishaps will prevent you from operating your business at a full capacity. Being in compliance with the Internal Revenue Service and other state and local entities should never be your worry.
In order to win in the game of business, you must first start out with a plan. As such, planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond just simply filing your tax return and proactively recommend strategies to maximize your income. Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
Our tax saving strategies will help you…
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. As a business owner, it is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits. Even if you use a computer software program, there is no substitute for the experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get with Mac Reed and Associates…
- Expert preparation and review of your tax return by a professional licensed by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Reduce your chances of an IRS audit as we focus on potential problems the IRS may look at more closely.
- Accurate calculations of payroll withholding and estimates to keep more of what you earn when you earn it and reduce penalties.
- Safe and secure document transmission via our partner portal system.
- Special organization of your tax documents in an electronic file.
- Electronic filing of your tax return so you will get a refund back quicker.
YOUR QUESTION: “WHAT IF MY BOOKS ARE A MESS?”
Our Answer: “No Problem!”
If you own a small business and have not kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. For a small fee, we will prepare your bookkeeping and income statement for the year, prepare your business’s tax return, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we will help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Call Today or request to receive a FREE consultation.